Sunday, August 12, 2018

I have had English classes since the fifth grade, and they were always classes based on reading a text and trying to translate it, in the university I started with level two of English where the classes were based on improving our way of speaking in another language, once in level three of English I found a different way of studying this language, now played writing our thoughts and ideas in blogs, where the idea was to improve our way of writing ideas in this language. This new method I liked a lot, although I would not deny that it was very difficult for me to adapt to a new method since I had never applied it at such a high level. Despite that I think it's a very good way to improve our skills, in this course the truth at the beginning did not understand how to create a blog of clear ideas in another language, so I was forced to use the Google translator, because More advanced in the days of class I freed myself, creating blogs in a more fluid way without needing to use so much the translator. Although the topics covered in the blogs were quite entertaining I would have liked to talk about the failures in our lives, since failures are a fundamental part in the emotional development of people when learning from them or trying not to commit them again, despite them I insist in which the topics covered in the blogs were very entertaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog´s