Wednesday, October 17, 2018

In what I have lived I have had the fortune of growing up with an animal, which was and will be a fundamental pillar of my life, regardless of whether they are still alive or not with me. The first pet I had was a dog named Jack, when he was a boy he was very regalón but as he got older he became a grumpy old man. Then came my little dog Kayser, whom I love too much, so much so that when he abandoned us he went into an emotional duel that lasted 2 years in which I refused to receive another dog in my home. Finally my pepper bitch arrived, which is the first breed so it is something more special since whenever I see a dog of that breed think of it. But I was also accompanied by other animals that are still present in my heart, one of them is my turtle Crash, the chicken Pepe and the pigeon that was called dove, although they had a short stay in my home they gave me many moments of joy.
I could not choose a favorite pet because they all were and will be an important part of me, but because it is to whom I give my love today I can say that the pet that makes me happy is Pepper, a 3-year-old German shepherd of age, which unfortunately is sick today, but I know she will get ahead because she is a fighter. The truth is that his name is very rare and unusual, but we thought of putting him athena in honor of the Greek goddess that together with my brothers we love, but we thought it was very common, my sister proposed to put sugar since it was very sweet but out of nowhere I said "let's put pepper on it because when we cook it we're going to confuse it" and so on. This bitch is my whole life, she has given me many joys in recent years, she is also very tender, she only wants to play all day, I bought more than 20 rubber chickens because she breaks them and tears off her head, her tenderness, innocence and happiness fill me day by day.



6 comments:

  1. Pepper is very beautiful, well, all dogs are beautiful. I hope it gets better and could play with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'm the only one who never had a dog ):

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is a beautiful dog. Congratulations!!
    Very nice history! Thanks to share!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope Pepper will be fine soon. She seems like a nice company :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog´s