Wednesday, October 3, 2018

If I had the opportunity to travel somewhere in the world, my favorite destination would be Southeast Asia, in particular I would like to visit Thailand, as I would love to relax in its paradisiacal beaches of white sand and turquoise waters, I am also interested in this country given its great religious and historical relevance. I know that it is a country that depends mainly on tourism, which is very understandable as they present the most beautiful beaches on a global level, its culture also has Buddhist and Hindu influences, which makes it a culturally rich nation. What I would do first in this place would be to visit its beaches, but I would also like to lose myself in its innumerable religious temples, as well as walking at night on its beaches drinking coconut water. The truth is that I do not see myself living or doing any activity that is not pure tourism in this place since they do not have major developments in my area of ​​interest, if it is to live somewhere I would choose to live my life in Canada or New Zealand, since they are Very stable countries are great intellectual development.


2 comments:

  1. Sawadee ka! I had the opportunity to have a glimpse of Thailand when I had my vacation last January! Bangkok´s skyline is jawdropping!

    ReplyDelete

Blog´s