Wednesday, November 7, 2018

I am currently studying chemistry since I could not enter biochemistry, I was interested in that career because I could perform researching a possible cure for cancer since I am very interested in that area. But studying chemistry, I realized that I can develop in that area in the same way, since there is an area called Bioorganic Chemistry, in which molecules, mainly metal complexes are synthesized, to give them a medical use, especially to treat cancer. I would like very much to be able to carry out my research on this area in Canada or Germany, since these countries are pioneers in this area. My dream would be to be able to study in person in those countries and return to Chile and be one of the leading scientists to develop these disciplines in the country.
Nowadays my other goal is to be a professor of both college and university, so I would also like to pursue a master's degree in educational psychology in England or the United States in order to impose a new and modern educational system in the country, capable of generating a change educational real and quality since I find that all teachers should have in their curriculum meshes branches of a psychological nature, since teaching not only explain the contents but there must be a formation of individuals and people of good for our society.

Resultado de imagen para enseñar Resultado de imagen para enseñar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog´s