Thursday, April 12, 2018

Hi:

My name is Renato Caprile. I am a chemistry student at the University of Chile. I am 19 years old and I am Taurus, I have two brothers and a beautiful niece, her name is Renata like me, but in feminine. I love to drink beer but I'm leaving it because I do not want to be the drunk uncle of the family. My favorite animal is the turtle, when I was a child I had one but it is dead becouse of my irresponsibility, since then I have not wanted to have another one. I currently have a bitch called pepper and it is super smelly because she does not like to bathe and it is expensive to bathe her at the vet because they must sedate her. I miss most of the day seeing memes on the internet. I want to dedicate myself to make  magic tricks but I'm very clumsy with my hands, so now I only collect the cards I buy to make magic.



1 comment:

Blog´s