Friday, April 20, 2018

When i was a prepuber i wanted become in a doctor, a astronomer, a chef and and even in a president of the nation, but at that age I had no idea that to study something in the university should be given a test, when I found out about the PSU I put my feet on the ground since my grades and performance were not good enough to be president of the country, once clarified my doubts of the psu i decided to study biochemistry or chemistry, but I could not enter bq because of the score in the PSU. I like my career, entering the university was the best experience that I have had, regardless of what I am studying, I would not change what I experienced these tree semesters. When I finish this career, in the case that I stayed, i would like to work as a teacher in a school in Chile or work in a nuclear power plant in Canada.








2 comments:

Blog´s