Friday, April 27, 2018



I believe that technological advances are the greatest achievement we have achieved at the intellectual level, the fact of having cutting-edge technology every year says that humans are progressing and that every day we look for ways to adapt to our environment. For me, the invention of the radio was the biggest step that could be achieved, it was the cornerstone of what we have today, that's why it's my favorite technological object. Today the radio has modified its programming since not only can it be used to listen to music or the news since you can also find humor programs, this is where I used this device to listen to "Pongámonos Serios".

I also like computers and videogames a lot, between these two I have the computer, since it not only serves to play, but also allows to search for information and watch videos.


5 comments:

Blog´s