Sunday, July 22, 2018

Music plays a very important role in my life, I am lucky that my father has a very varied musical taste, thanks to that my musical taste is very varied.
For me music is the most beautiful and important there is, as well as being a way to express emotions in an auditory, sonorous and bodily way, it is the best way I have to relax and disconnect from the problems that I can get. Although I listen to everything, what most fills and relaxes me is Psychedelic Rock and Progressive Rock, despite this my musical instrument has nothing to do with rock, rather it is mainly used in Jazz, the saxophone. My favorite group is Pink Floyd, part of that love to this group is the sociocultural depth of their songs, in addition, Pink Floyd has a movie based on his album The Wall, so I barely hear a song from that album automatically think of the film and the way in which Roger Waters captured his album on the big screen.

https://youtu.be/vi7cuAjArRs

2 comments:

Blog´s