Sunday, July 22, 2018

The last picture I have treasured in my heart was taken by my father the day I returned to Chile with my brother after a vacation in Brazil, this was on February 10, 2018 at approximately 9:00 p.m., in this my mother leaves , the ariel (my sister's boyfriend) and my sister, the nicest thing is that my niece is in my sister's belly because she was not born yet. This photo I uploaded to my instagram because I loved the poster to locate us and because the moment in which the sacadine was very funny because my father to get it sent me to WhatsApp and everyone challenged it because it should be a surprise that we see them to them to leave the customs of the airport, but by an error of my dad could not, anyway to see everyone there waiting for us was very beautiful because I missed them very much.


2 comments:

Blog´s